Who doesn’t love to eat thick, juice and tender rib eye steaks? Everyone loves to eat this incredible appetite. These rib eye steaks are seasoned with salt and black pepper and smoked on brink medium rare with the most loving seared someone had ever seen!
- Pellets of wood
Ingredients: (What will you need for this recipe?)
This recipe includes easy and short ingredients that are enlisted below:
- 2( 16 ounce or ¾ inch thicker) Rib eye Steaks
- 1 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
For dry brine, sprinkle the salt on both sides of the steaks and place it on a sheet of cookies in the refrigerator for two hours. Please take out the dry brine before 20 minutes of smoking and then insert black pepper into it. (Don’t use vegetable oil here because of the dry brine and salt)
- Preheat the smoker to 225 F or 107 Degrees of C (pellets of wood, whatever flavor you like), and remove the steaks from the refrigerator.
- Remove the steaks from the smoker when the inner temperature reaches 110 degrees Fahrenheit and place them in the griller. Insert black pepper all over the steaks, and then insert it on the smoker. The steaks will turn into a reddish color and start to produce the flavor. They will take an hour.
- Preheat the cooker for direct heating of the steaks at 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This can also be done when the steaks go before 100 degrees Fahrenheit or wait until the sides are prepared. For this purpose, we used a Griller of Weber Kettle.
- For about 3 minutes, insert the steaks on the direct heat. This will give you the excellent crust on the steak. The internal temperature will go rapidly into the steak when you put off the smoker. (It is as per your taste if you want to re-season the steak with salt and pepper. But first, you need to try it without re-seasoning, but if you feel there is a specific need for that, then re-season it)
- For your anticipated look, turn the steak for more than 3 minutes until the internal temperature goes rapidly. Leave the steak for 10 minutes by placing foil to absorb juices into the meat. After doing that, cut into pieces and serve the dish! For medium-rare, we preferred 125 Degrees of Fahrenheit.
The crucial thing in this recipe is to be careful with the timing of giving smoking to the steak. In addition, for that purpose, the steak’s internal temperature must not be high or long but would be slow to medium-rare. For this, consider the following intervals for the steak’s internal temperature.
- For Rare: The internal temperature must be 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit, and the steak color will become red.
- For Medium Rare: The internal temperature must be 130-135 degrees Fahrenheit, and the steak color will become pink.
- For Medium: The internal temperature must be 135-145 degrees Fahrenheit, and the steak color will become somehow pink.
- For Well: The internal temperature must be 145-155 degrees Fahrenheit, and the steak color will become silver and light pink.
- For Well Done: The internal temperature must be 155-165 degrees Fahrenheit, and the steak color will become primarily brown.
To select the steaks, you need to focus on specific aspects. The steaks are always available in various cuts on them, so it is as per your interest and taste that you are going to select the steaks. For the reverse sear method, the best steaks have good marbling and thickness. For this purpose, the steak’s 1- ½ inch thickness is perfect for selecting. The marbling in the steaks will dissolve in the boundaries of the thickness of the meat when you cook it, and that dissolvent gives you the best possible taste of the heart.
Perhaps the deliciousness of the rib eye steaks is fulfilled with the nutritious supplements essential for humans. This includes a vast percentage of the increase in protein, minerals, fats, and vitamins. The nutrition supplements mentioned are explicitly such as Calories, Sugar, Carbohydrates, Fiber, Sodium, Saturated Fat, Protein, and Unsaturated Fat.
This is the best, simple, and easy recipe to start cooking delicious meals for your family, friends, and dear ones. Those who are beginners in cooking and want to learn new recipes can try this one. This basic recipe allows your pellet grill smoke to do virtually everything for you. There are compelling reasons to enjoy luxury. This fuss recipe produces a delicious juicy steak to which your loved ones will return.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to reverse sear the rib eye steaks?
Reverse searing a steak includes cooking or smoking a reduction of meat on a faded and backhanded depth and burning the beef over excessive and direct depth. Like this, you may prepare dinner the heart to a grilled to perfection degree and in a while warmth it to have a heavenly protecting outwardly. Everything starts with smoking at a low temperature for flavor and finishing on excessive depth for that burn. The blessings of reverse sear keep a red tone inside the steak and a sluggish, even depth that deflects overcooking. It likewise offers a surprising hull next to making a song over excessive depth. Probably the first-rate cuts of meat for transfer burning contain T-bone, tenderloin, rib eye, filet mignon, strip steak, and different thicker cuts of steak north of one inch in thickness.
How do you smoke the rib eye steaks?
When smoking steaks, use smoke to enhance the flavor. Do not bother to get excited about the extravagant marinades and rubbing of this recipe. We insist that smoke should do hard work for us.
If you like the smooth, smoky taste, Cherry-wood is the perfect choice for steaks. This steak tastes perfect and looks incredible. Do you need a little extra smoothness, that is, more grounded smoke with a smooth smoke flavor? Let us go with apples, maple, and walnut. Need something more realistic with a pungent taste? Use hickory, mesquite, or oak. This three give the steak a great taste.
How to get to know that your steak is ready to eat?
There are several ways to know that the steak is ready to fall off the grill, but the most reliable way is to use a quick-read meat thermometer. I use Thermo works, and I like it. The thermometer is a convenient moment. When cooking a steak, after smoking for 45 minutes, after the first flip, you can quickly read the internal temperature with thermo works. I marinated the steak at 125 degrees, grilled it thoroughly, and marinated the steak of my loved one at 140 degrees. Thermo works make it easy to know the exact temperature.
What to season with the redeye steaks?
The seasoning of the redeye steaks all depends on your taste and liking. However, redeye steaks are best when seasoned with some salt, as we know that salt is a seasoning that flavors and tenderizes the steak taste by creating a brine. Therefore, it is essential when you are going to cook redeye steaks. Furthermore, discussing another seasoning, you wish to use will be more up to your anticipations. Many people like to use black pepper and salt; you must use fresh black pepper when you use salt with the rib eye steaks. Perhaps, you can also prefer to use garlic, rosemary, minced /chopped onions, roasted potatoes, and whatever other seasonings you like and love to serve with the delicious and the tenderized rib eye steaks.